• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sixzo Seven's Server!

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
IP: sixzopvp.mcnode.net
The server is in great need of donations. Sixzo pvp is a great 1v1 server with ffa. A lot of people go on it and the server is in need of donations to keep it up. So I have made this thread supporting sixzo's server! The server needs 80 dollars. People have donated 15 dollars in total. Please do the math. The deadline of the server is august 28th. Please open up your hearts and donate to sixzo's. I am definitely considering donating 25 bucks. Only if you guys are willing to. Please guys, donate! Sixzo, if you are reading this, I am not doing this to kiss your butt. (LOL) I am doing this to let people know a really awesome server is about to be shutdown due to lack of donations. There are tons of awesome perks, and even the smallest donation will make a big difference. Sixzo, do not be bummed by this. Tons of people join the server everyday and they love it. I love it. Please I know this is kind of late notice, but the deadline is in 2 days. Hope you guys consider donating. <3 #ForeverSixzoPvP

Perks- Joining a game immediately, Exclusive arena. Showing Hearts of opponent after dying, trophy
system, stats tracking, and the MCSG Hall Of Fame.

Deadline- August 28, Wednesday. 15 dollars donated. 80 dollars needed in total. - 15/80

Special Handwritten letter from me if you donate. :/

EDIT: This is a pvp server for MCSG Made my the Senior Moderator Sixzoseven

Last edited by a moderator:

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Was it necessary to make this thread?

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I made a whole post about how this is advertising and it shouldn't even be in the General Support subforum. Then I saw that a moderator edited the post and said that it was for a Senior Mods server that was made for MCSG. SO I guess the staff doesn't care.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's not advertising... :/ Sixzopvp is a server that advertises MCSG players only
I'm still not sure you're allowed to give the ip.... Especially since all you're doing is advertising for money... Anyway, good luck with your donations.

MattMazin_

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, sixzopvp is a great server for MCSG players to practice and improve on their pvp skills. I think that having this server is a great idea because it is ONLY for MCSG players. It needs donations to continue. Please donate!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci