• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Since Huahwi Came Back...

Old or new Huahwi?

• Old

• New

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Back when he only had 1K that was a good time, when he had his beautiful tiger skin

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is pointless. When he had the chance to join The Cube he just thought about growing and getting famous on YouTube instead uploading SG videos which would limite him as a Youtuber, and this doesn't make him a bad person. He got an amazing job, and overall he deserves it.

Fluhh

Spectator
Reaction score
He was so different when he had around 10k subs man :(

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I can sort of get where the Cube came from however, the other things I could consider it as his tastes changing. For example, when I get bored with MineCraft, I usually switch over to War Thunder and Town of Salem.

DieHole

Survivor
Reaction score
This thread is pointless. When he had the chance to join The Cube he just thought about growing and getting famous on YouTube instead uploading SG videos which would limite him as a Youtuber, and this doesn't make him a bad person. He got an amazing job, and overall he deserves it.
This thread isn't pointless. :)

FlacoTaco245

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly, he did change but his personality is the same. His commentary did change and all, but he did not become cocky or anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci