• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Signature Bug?

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
For some reason in my stats signature, my skin doesn't show up where it should be. Is there a reason/solution to this problem?

xNeji8Palm

Tribute
Reaction score
If you're talking about it's not changing to match your current skin, allow at least 24 hours for it to update. States don't update often.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
In most peoples', I'm seeing skins completely missing.
EDIT: Well, I went to the page for mine and refreshed, and my skin is showing up again. So it must have been fixed. :p

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same with me; I have no skin whatsoever.
The bounty is oudated by a few weeks.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Hey, its back now, IDK how but at least the problem is solved.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
The issue is still present, even with your link... thanks for the help though haha.
The skin servers were up according to help.mojang.com.
Just went to your link and refreshed and your skin's there. Try re-adding the link into your signature if it's still not showing up on here.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't put it onto my signature yet... and the link you've provided redirects to the one quoted.
I used the link you provided (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/images/ShootToMaim.png), but the issue hasn't been solved.
That's correct, the link does redirect. If it's been older than 6-12 hours, then the link I provided regenerates the image and then redirects you, therefore your data is updated upon that first link updating it.
You just don't have a skin, obviously.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci