• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shwizzy - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shwizzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Im Alex, Im 15 years old. I have never been banned and do not plan on it, i follow ALL the MCSG rules.
I Once was a mod in a faction server for about 4 months until it got shut down because the funding issues, I watched over all players to make sure no hacks or cheats were being used, I also made sure the were no bugs.
If I caught a player cursing, I would not ban them I would just kick them because I believe for something that minor they should be given a second chance. If I caught someone hacking I would ban them first for 24 hours, and if that same player continues to hack increase the ban.
I am qualified to be a Mod because I will give all of my free time into the MCSG servers, I am very serious about being a mod and I am good at managing things as-well as multitasking.
I think I will benefit the team because I am on the hungers games every single day and I love the MCSG servers so I could possibly make it a better environment.
I have ScreenFlow the video/audio recording software as-well as a microphone.

I am willing to be on the servers patrolling 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) At least 3 hours a day.

I hope MCSG decides to approve my application because my main goal really is to better the community. I want people to play with no problems, just pure fun. When I have my mind set I
can do it. Thank you. :)

Located- Eastern

I, Alex, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG community
and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration can result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci