• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should MCSG re add Wyvern's Wake?

Should MCSG re add Wyvern's Wake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andriodsniper68

I was watching one of Huahwi's old videos and he was playing on Wyverns Wake. It reminded me how much I liked that map. One of my friends never lost a game on Wyverns Wake (mainly because he always tryharded on that map). It looks good, I am not sure if people did not like the map, but i thought it was good. I also think other people may want this map too be re added.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Even if the community wants it to be added... which is had been requested ever since it was taken down, it is not going to be put back up because the Owner of the map does not want it on these servers. It will only be put back on if the owner decides he would like it back on the network.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
By my understanding it was removed at the author's request. So no, chances are it won't be re-added anytime soon.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake will not be re-added. The author of the map has requested it to be taken off the servers, and it was. Also, there were many issues with the map including several instances of OP items. The head of map development specifically removed it off the servers in order to prevent these issues from constantly cropping up. So, the answer is no. Wyvern's Wake will not be coming back to MCGamer.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Wyvern's Wake will not be re-added. The author of the map has requested it to be taken off the servers, and it was. Also, there were many issues with the map including several instances of OP items. The head of map development specifically removed it off the servers in order to prevent these issues from constantly cropping up. So, the answer is no. Wyvern's Wake will not be coming back to MCGamer.
QA;Tl?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This right here! Couldn't have said it better myself. Question answered; thread locked. Be sure to have a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci