• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should Less Played Maps be removed?

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen this isn't a thread for flame, simply for discussion, I am making this on Mobile so it will not be perfect!

Should underplayed Maps be taken out? Ever noticed on the hive how most of the time their maps are really nice quality? I mean I really don't have anything against their maps! But here, we have maps like "Boombeard's Battle" and "Remnent" and Fallen Empire and Kakrumunuh, or whatever that map is called, and seriously who wants to play those maps? Sure every here and there we will come across people who say things like playing the same maps get boring, but what if MCSG started having votes for the community to decide what maps they want! Increasing the amount of detailed and fun maps would increase playing and popularity. Like seriously let's be honest, who wants to play a map with Op items, 85% water, and unfair spawns? Where we could be playing a wonderfully detailed map not added on the servers that no one sees? Not to mention the fact MCSG does have some really nice maps! Like SG4, Avarica, etc thesee are what people want more of! Please only positive feedback! Leave a like if you like my idea thanks!

J

Joel/MadDawg

If you'd been keeping up with the forums recently you'd know that they are going to remove about 8 maps (two of which you listed).

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In extreme cases: maybe. I don't even know anyone that likes Fallen Colossi, and its so ridiculously underplayed I don't think it should stay.

But generally, no. Some people like these maps, and it would be boring if there were only the overplayed maps.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you'd been keeping up with the forums recently you'd know that they are going to remove about 8 maps (two of which you listed).
I played Wyverns yesterday :/

They haven't removed them yet from what I know. I mean, unless they decided to keep Wyverns Wake c:

J

Joel/MadDawg

I played Wyverns yesterday :/

They haven't removed them yet from what I know. I mean, unless they decided to keep Wyverns Wake c:
Read the comment literally right above yours and ALL your questions will be answered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci