• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I Start YouTube?

Should I Start YouTube?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello Tributes! Okay, I want to know whether or not to start a YouTube. Me, being the person who can't decide things for themselves, I want to know what you guys think! I have an iMac with screenflow and it gets around 50-130 fps usually and I think that'd be good. But, I only have two* GB of RAM and I'd upgrade to four because I freeze a little when I try recording..so, what should I do? So, please put your opinions down in the bottom with a vote please, okay? I don't mind you saying I shouldn't, I'll understand, just don't be rude about it please! Well, thanks! ;)

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Yes!!! that'd be sweet. Id love to see you get 10k and also have your special friend VIP. I KIDD I KIDD. I will forever remember that argument since it was a really good debate.
Let's see this channel!!!

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
You have 1 gb of ram and you get 50-100 fps while recording... I have 4 and I get 10-20... well I guess it depends on the graphics card and I have a macbook and you have an imac. :/

Anyway, yeah you should start one, why not?

Deserved

Platinum
Reaction score
I think you should, I need more people to watch on YouTube anyway.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Go ahead, just dont think to much about your equipment, people fuss a lot over having the best of things and to be honest, viewers dont care. I have 600+ subscribers and the majority of my videos are 480p. Like I said, Its good to have good equipment, but dont change so often because its a waste of money and people dont care. My opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci