• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I get a new account?

Clayofawesomedudes

Spectator
Reaction score
Should I get a new account? I have a 1/7 win ratio, and have been using this one for over a year. I don't like the name, but I know that will change with 1.8...

I feel with this account I have gotten too many team wins, which just make the game two easy. I know a few of my friends are considering the same thing, any advice?

Woah I just wrote that like a "Dear Abby"

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear Stressed on Survival Games,
You know, do whatever you feel is best. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about your ratio, but it's always good to have an alt if you want to have a fresh start :). It could be fun if you and your friends all get another account at the same time, you could have competitions to see who could get to, say, 20 wins fastest.
Personally, I wouldn't buy another account just for MCSG, but alts can be useful in many different scenarios. Just go with your instincts :)
From,
Abby

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You really shouldn't be worried about team wins. After all, it's a video game and the point is to have fun. It's a lot easier to have fun with friends than alone.

Clayofawesomedudes

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear Stressed on Survival Games,
You know, do whatever you feel is best. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about your ratio, but it's always good to have an alt if you want to have a fresh start :). It could be fun if you and your friends all get another account at the same time, you could have competitions to see who could get to, say, 20 wins fastest.
Personally, I wouldn't buy another account just for MCSG, but alts can be useful in many different scenarios. Just go with your instincts :)
From,
Abby
I think I will stick with this account, and come 1.8 change the name to SamsInGameName, along with buying up the alt 8BitJesus just to get some ratio stats. Thanks for the help! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci