• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should I apply for mod?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm considering putting up an application, but I have one worry. The shinnanigens my 'friend' caused on my account last year ended up getting my account tempbanned.
I'm asking the community, many of whom I consider my friends, if you think I'm trustworthy enough to be forgiven for that stuff and accepted?
Thanks for your time

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I do not know you so I cannot judge your trustworthiness but if you have been tempbanned from MCSG before, you probably will not be accepted. The same thing happened to Tigerstain and he was denied mod because of the tempban that is on his account record because of his brother.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Bans, there are almost no acceptions for them but go ahead and give it a shot, you never know

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry but Matt is right, if the would tempbans would've been appealed then you'd me fine bit since they weren't, you won't get accepted.

Remember, your account, your responsibility.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry but Matt is right, if the would tempbans would've been appealed then you'd me fine bit since they weren't, you won't get accepted.

Remember, your account, your responsibility.
I know it's my responsibility, but I had no idea he used a key logger...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would have liked you to, too bad you have those bans :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci