• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shopping for White Elephant Gift

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I could use some help with shopping for a white elephant gift exchange at work, and I figured who better to help me shop for weird and wacky things than our very own community.

Here are the requirements:
  • Must be work appropriate!
  • Must be under $25 including shipping and taxes.
  • Should be something wacky, cool, or silly. At the very least, it should be something fun.
Previous white elephant gifts for inspiration:
  • A gigantic 1L metal flask.
  • A Bob Ross Chia Pet
  • A used dartboard without any darts.
  • A can of "unicorn meat".
  • A giant bag of freeze-dried marshmallows, the kind you get in Lucky Charms cereal. (I actually really liked that one.)

If you folks know of any gifts worthy of a white elephant, please let me know. A link to a store page would be ideal as well.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I wound up going with the gigantic candy cane, since it was both festive and priced right. Can't wait to see what everyone says and who ultimately gets it.

Cold

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I wound up going with the gigantic candy cane, since it was both festive and priced right. Can't wait to see what everyone says and who ultimately gets it.
bro :) that is so weird :) and wacky :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci