• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shop System Rework

Should this be implemented?

• [Yes]: I prefer a dynamic economy.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • [Maybe]: Although there are flaws. (please post)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • [No]: I prefer a static economy.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gidude12345

Spectator
Reaction score
I think everyone's goal is to get the creeper spawner, so making it impossible to get rich in a viable amount of time seems preposterous to me , plus it seems almost impossible get that rich off of the current shop system. A lot of big players get rich off of the auction.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think everyone's goal is to get the creeper spawner, so making it impossible to get rich in a viable amount of time seems preposterous to me , plus it seems almost impossible get that rich off of the current shop system. A lot of big players get rich off of the auction.
It's a creeper spawner, you're not supposed to get rich in a viable amount of time without hard work. ;)

Tabor473

Spectator
Reaction score
I had about 180k just a few days ago and the server has only been up for a few weeks. I even think there should be even more expensive things for people to work towards like nether stars for 200k or something.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I believe you are unsure how the system works. We intended for EVERYONE to farm their goods. We will not be changing due to the amount of money everyone has built up. When we reset the map to a holiday theme around December, we will be re-working the economy a bit. So Shaun, if its alright with you, I am closing this thread. Rest assured that we know about the situation. When the reset takes place, we are looking at making it 20% of the original price. We also have some planned things for the future that will affect the economy as well. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci