• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sherskul/Han8661 - Creative Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherskul

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name: Hannah Mai Peacock
Your Age: 15, 16 in four days (on the 28th november 2012)
Your Minecraft Username: Han8661
Your Forum Username (if different): Sherskul
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Past Administration or Moderating Experiences: I don't really have any apart from access to commands to update/restart a vanilla server my friends older brother ran for us.
What examples of situations will you use /kick?: repeated use of bad language, or annoyance to other players.
What are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?: Continued behavior after a kick, inappropriate buildings, spamming and the use of spam to promote. First time griefers.
What examples of situations will you use /ban?: Continued behavior after three temp bans, building lag machines, continued greifing.
Why do you think you are qualified to be a moderator?: I like to help people and would like to be able to take an active role in ensuring the server is enjoyable and safe for everyone.
Do you have the ability to record video?: On screen I only have the ability for five minuets or so, using a webcam, I do have the ability, yes.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, it's built into my laptop. I also have a small external microphone
Do you have building experience?: Yes on the creative server, I did have other single player minecraft worlds, but I recently lost a lot of them, if you need more examples, I should be able to find a few of my older worlds
Post links here of images of your buildings: http://imgur.com/a/FgUtu#0
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: That honestly depends on how much homework and revision I have, at least an hour most days monday-friday, but no more than four or five. On the weekends and holidays it'll probably be around five hours, more on most days.
Where are you located? (Time Zone): (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
I, Hannah Mai Peacock, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Creative Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey :p This thread was supposed to be posted here.

I wish you luck in your application! :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
No problem :) If you need help with anything else, feel free to message me. I'll be glad to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci