• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share Your Quarter Quell Stories!

Did you like my story?

• Total voters

Runner

Tribute
Reaction score
I had full iron armour and iron sword. I am going to spawn. I feel like GUD because I had just killed a team of 2 with the same stuff as me. I came to the beach and my eyes droop down. Standing before me at spawn was a team of 4 WHAT???? They saw me straight away and started chasing me. 2 stayed behind and 2 kept chasing me through the jungle.

The fire fire. I spam my fns till it disappears. Both of them are on fire =D. I take them both on. They both die directly after each other. I only have 3 hearts left =( Their other 2 teammates come. I am screwed I thought. Wait though I thought to myself. I have 2 stacks of arrows! One after one each arrow I fired embedded it selves' into my opponents. I was down on half a heart. I had just killed one more. The other guy was about half a heart as well. We run at each other like enraged bulls. I thought to myself YOLO. We are almost at each other but.............. suddenly I step out of the way and... lit him on fire. He died... The End. LOL

Also once upon a time I got 2 diamonds, a boat and full iron armour from spawn. I broke the boat crafted a diamond sword and owned everyone. THE END

Last edited:

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I had full iron armour and iron sword. I am going to spawn. I feel like GUD because I had just killed a team of 2 with the same stuff as me. I came to the beach and my eyes droop down. Standing before me at spawn was a team of 4 WHAT???? They saw me straight away and started chasing me. 2 stayed behind and 2 kept chasing me through the jungle.

The fire fire. I spam my fns till it disappears. Both of them are on fire =D. I take them both on. They both die directly after each other. I only have 3 hearts left =( Their other 2 teammates come. I am screwed I thought. Wait though I thought to myself. I have 2 stacks of arrows! One after one each arrow I fired embedded it selves' into my opponents. I was down on half a heart. I had just killed one more. The other guy was about half a heart as well. We run at each other like enraged bulls. I thought to myself YOLO. We are almost at each other but.............. suddenly I step out of the way and... lit him on fire. He died... The End. LOL

Also once upon a time I got 2 diamonds, a boat and full iron armour from spawn. I broke the boat crafted a diamond sword and owned everyone. THE END
Beautiful story 10/10 would read that to my children to make them go to sleep

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I fell into lava.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
My friend with a 1 in 30 win/loss in normal MCSG killed me when we had equal stuff AND I was trying to backstab him so I got the first few hits.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Meh, not my favorite gametype, I have only played like one game on it aha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci