• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Share Your Imagination With Me!

Deadlychimpanzee

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been contemplating wether I want to build an mcsg map for about a year now. I always was interested in building and survival games ever since I started Minecraft on the Xbox 360. I think it's finally time for me to start building an mcsg map. It doesn't have to be accepted as long as we put hard work into it and it is a map that people will want to play. I don't want to build one of those maps that people spend 3 days building and call it done! No good mcsg map was rendered without hard work, devotion, effort and imagination. I want to build something great. Anyway, I need some ideas or maybe even someone who is seriously considering dedicating time to building a well structured map which may potentially be something great. If you are good at anything building related including redstone work please contact me. Any suggestions are appreciated! If you have any ideas of any kind that come across your head about ANYTHING please let me know because I'd love to hear!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci