• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Shall I make a youtube series? support appreciated!

Troll poll

• troll 1 choose me and get a cake

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • troll 2 choose me and get a cookie

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu3raid3r

Spectator
Reaction score
Bro Go For it You won't know how much a success it will be if you don't post it . Do what makes you happy

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
ok guys thanks for all the support im proberbly going to start making the serieis next weekend

BeastlyGreg

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool, Make sure to edit the main thread post and include all of the video links and subscribe buttons(if you are using YouTube that is). I would be glad to see members of this community upload their personal game-play and update videos. Go get em bro.

- BeastlyGreg

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool, Make sure to edit the main thread post and include all of the video links and subscribe buttons(if you are using YouTube that is). I would be glad to see members of this community upload their personal game-play and update videos. Go get em bro.

- BeastlyGreg
Haha ive got everything ready but one thing D: VIDEO EDITOR BLARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH its really a pain in the but to find a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci