• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG: Insanity Cause

What do you think of this map?

• Total voters

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't worry sir, you can still go play that super cool map you made that got accepted... oh wait.
Nice try but still a pathetic arguement as I have never tried to submit a map.

Max: The structures are just above average but it's jungle for Notch's sake! Jungle is the worst biome ever both when it comes to looks and gameplay. I think Breeze Island speaks for itself... But still, even though I don't like your maps I'd still like to congratulate you! Congratulations Static! :D

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Max: The structures are just above average but it's jungle for Notch's sake! Jungle is the worst biome ever both when it comes to looks and gameplay. I think Breeze Island speaks for itself... But still, even though I don't like your maps I'd still like to congratulate you! Congratulations Static! :D
What he was trying to say is that if you haven't made a map, don't try to insult someone who has.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score

I find your petty insults a blunder for an argument you simply can't win, for you see, you continue being needlessly rude to everyone on here, without cause and without motive.

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
I find your petty insults a blunder for an argument you simply can't win, for you see, you continue being needlessly rude to everyone on here, without cause and without motive.
Obviously you lack the ability to debate for your cause. I have presented arguments about my opinion on this map yet all you do is to insult me and act as if you are superior just because I don't feel the same as you about this map. So unless you got actual arguments then just keep your hands away from the keyboard. If you really do disagree with me then I would like to see some arguments as to why this map deserves to be added. I would also like to remind you that people are allowed to express their opinions without getting insulted.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Obviously you lack the ability to debate for your cause. I have presented arguments about my opinion on this map yet all you do is to insult me and act as if you are superior just because I don't feel the same as you about this map. So unless you got actual arguments then just keep your hands away from the keyboard. If you really do disagree with me then I would like to see some arguments as to why this map deserves to be added. I would also like to remind you that people are allowed to express their opinions without getting insulted.
The term "another Good map" isn't a valid argument. Also, delivering your posts with low ball sucker punch insults is not commendable, and I find it rude! :C

I prefer this map because it is small and compact, has quick and intense matches, is built well, (contains detail in buildings, has a definite and useful color scheme) it has enough chests, and the fights always seem to be good, not many places to run.
Things I don't like would include the excess of vines, the expanses of seemingly nothing except jungle, and to some degree the confinement you play in. Overall, I very much enjoy this map, and I would like to remind you that a good way to not get insulted is to not deliver a very controversial and bold statement on a forum, especially if it includes silly swear words :S

Preian2

Tribute
Reaction score
The term "another Good map" isn't a valid argument. Also, delivering your posts with low ball sucker punch insults is not commendable, and I find it rude! :C

I prefer this map because it is small and compact, has quick and intense matches, is built well, (contains detail in buildings, has a definite and useful color scheme) it has enough chests, and the fights always seem to be good, not many places to run.
Things I don't like would include the excess of vines, the expanses of seemingly nothing except jungle, and to some degree the confinement you play in. Overall, I very much enjoy this map, and I would like to remind you that a good way to not get insulted is to not deliver a very controversial and bold statement on a forum, especially if it includes silly swear words :S
Well I do agree with you that my first comment was unnecessary and rude. Still don't like the map though :p Let's just end this debate :)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Well I do agree with you that my first comment was unnecessary and rude. Still don't like the map though :p Let's just end this debate :)
gladly :) when I'm a Feminine Hygene Product to people it leaves a bad taste in my mouth :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci