• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG Countdown Plugin Glitch!??! PLEASE FIX ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderBow98

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! I hope this problem gets resolved soon.

When I play on a SG server, I sprint in place before the game begins... just so I can get a head start at those chests. Occasionally when the countdown begins, close to the 5 second mark, the plugin that holds you in place and prevents you from leaving glitches out, and I was released early. So I was like, "Sweet! A head start! Probably a fault in the system." So I climb the vines and by the time I get to corn the countdown ends and I'm allowed to break blocks. I dig my way to the chests and I couldn't open them! Neither could I hit anybody.

So I believe there is a bug where you get released early, but you can't open chests or hit anybody because the game still thinks you are stuck on the starting platform...

If this has happened to anybody else, please post below, for I want this bug fixed.... no use in having to suicide in the first 30 seconds because of a stupid bug.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! I hope this problem gets resolved soon.

When I play on a SG server, I sprint in place before the game begins... just so I can get a head start at those chests. Occasionally when the countdown begins, close to the 5 second mark, the plugin that holds you in place and prevents you from leaving glitches out, and I was released early. So I was like, "Sweet! A head start! Probably a fault in the system." So I climb the vines and by the time I get to corn the countdown ends and I'm allowed to break blocks. I dig my way to the chests and I couldn't open them! Neither could I hit anybody.

So I believe there is a bug where you get released early, but you can't open chests or hit anybody because the game still thinks you are stuck on the starting platform...

If this has happened to anybody else, please post below, for I want this bug fixed.... no use in having to suicide in the first 30 seconds because of a stupid bug.
Was anyone saying anything? If not, its lag

Dean

Career
Reaction score
If you seriously believe that it was a bug, please post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci