• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server's that ONLY have one map?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duplicating

Spectator
Reaction score
After you guys updated to have it so the US servers have around 4 more servers, there wasn't any servers that had JUST the survival_games_2 map. Whenever I typed /info, it said only the survival_games_2 map on the us13.mcsg.in server. is there any server on the list like this anymore? i personally hate the first map, because the games take much more longer.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
All the 48 player servers are just the second map due to the size of the corn.

Duplicating

Spectator
Reaction score
All the 48 player servers are just the second map due to the size of the corn.
is it only the 48 player servers? I personally dislike having more than 24 people in the game. can you make a suggestion to have it so some of the 24 player servers only have the first map, and some 24 player servers only have the second?

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
is it only the 48 player servers? I personally dislike having more than 24 people in the game. can you make a suggestion to have it so some of the 24 player servers only have the first map, and some 24 player servers only have the second?
I agree with this. I hate the first map, the second map is my favorite. I hate the 48 player servers, too large for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci