• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers lagging out

do the servers seem unusually laggy to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Three games in a row now, the game has been super laggy, and eventually lagged out. Both of these times the server went to lobby as it would in a regular restart situation. It's annoying because I was going to win two of the three (the other one was 1m in), and now I'm not getting the victories on my records. Maybe it's just because of the ddos-ing?.. Idk >.<

caschkerke

Tribute
Reaction score
Same for me, massive lag on any server I connect to, sometimes it doesn't even register the servers as being online in my multiplayer screen.

qqopp

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a common occurrence on the servers. Hopefully our donations from players will go towards server power later in the future. As for now, the donations should be going towards paying off the 120 player servers, as if they're not already expensive enough as it is... :confused:

Most of the problem probably comes from your wireless connection/ or internet speeds. Before you join a game, make sure your ping isn't too high, and also be aware that not all of the servers are going to be disconnection-free. That's why we have such a large problem with ghosters.

caschkerke

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, atm I have 50mgps as my internet connection, it was just at that time kricken had posted this and the servers were having some issues, but I think that whole ordeal has passed

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been noticing some odd packet loss which could be causing the servers to "crash" or lag out. We are looking into that issue with the hosting company.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
Casch was right, that whole episode only lasted for a few hours. The servers are nearly lag free at the moment :] Thanks for the insight. The new updates are great by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci