• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Servers Always Full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakley999

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a regular player of minecraft survival games, however I can never join any servers because they are always full, even when the server says 1 person is in the server it still wont let me, even when I try to join deathmatch, it says its full within a second!

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
try to join servers who r in death-match you have much more chance maybe you have to wait like 1 minute but 1 minute isn't that much

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
So basically you need to look for a lobby in the servers page that says "Lobby" next to it. If you try to join a lobby that is in death match then you won't be able to play as when the death match is over, the server restarts and everyone is kicked. You can try to constantly re-join that server if you want to play on it, or look for a new one. Joining lobbies that only have a few players in is a good way to ensure a game for you. To address the issue of it saying it only has one person, but when joining it says it's full, this is because the servers do not show a real time representation of how many players are in the lobby. They do update automatically but only every minute or so. My way around this is to just click the page refresh button at the top left really quickly, like 20 times. Then let it load the page and find one that has few players in. Are you highlighting the ip address then using copy and paste? Much quicker than writing it down and then typing it out. Hope this has helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci