• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

souch13

Spectator
Reaction score
I know the servers need to restart to restore all of the blocks that were damaged in game and to refill chests, but i remember before the "ghosting" issues that if you were a spectator on a server and the games then finished, you would automatically be put into the lobby for the next game,

now that the servers fully kick you when they restart, getting into the lobby is more of a "luck" thing as opposed to being a queue of spectators and waiting to join the next game, will this ever come back? or can some sort of queuing system be developed so that people who have been waiting patiently in spec mode for the server to restart get a fair chance of joining the lobby?

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
No its not coming back, you can donate if you want a better chance getting in. This seems to be working well enough and there are other things that are more important to deal with. I understand that it feels like its luck based, but it works well for now, and sometimes it even gives a BETTER chance for other players.
If you want to use the servers.mcsg.in site to see what servers are in lobby.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually don't find it very hard to get into a server after it has restarted.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Same, and I ALWAYS try to join before everyone is in and if i find a full server I try and look for a different one, unless its the sapling one, which is my favorite :p

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
Friend, I agree, but then I donated, it's a very good investment for someone like me and you, who are sick and tired of people stealing our places. You should definitely donate.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
I actually like the server restart thing or else it would be impossible to get on the servers!
think about it
no one would leave cause the server is doing the game agian and u can leave if you wish but a ton of people would stay so i say keep the restart!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci