• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server reset makes me lose my spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
I go into games and wait for them to finish, but when the server resets I have to rejoin [normal], but no matter what it always doesn't let me in because of "end of stream" [ I am spam joining too, because that's what everyone else says they do] But one the game is finally full, that's when it goes green and i can join just to get the message the server is full.

This issue has seriously been making me mad because i have not been able to get into a game for a long time since some random guy joins the server and takes my spot. Why does this happen and how can i avoid it so i can get into my games again?

Reaction score
I would coordinate on the server list via the website. Also while the server is restarting look to see if you no longer "poll". If there is no polling pause before connection go to the menu, wait 5-10 seconds then look again. When polling does not occur, you will always receive end of stream even if it is up. I hope this was of some assistance.

Sincerely,
Alex J. McGersey

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
I do seem to have better luck with going into the server list on the website, but now I am the guy who takes someone else's spot

I hate to just say "all well" but I already missed enough games because of this.

ninjaXpacman

Survivor
Reaction score
Server resetting is a temporary issue :D Hopefully Mojang will fix this 'ghost bug' soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci