• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraOrangez

Spectator
Reaction score
These servers literally SUCK now i can run half way across the map and i get teleported right back? and no its not my fricking internet. I literally just got killed by a weakling because i was chasing him, got tp'd backwards halfway across the map, started chasing again, same thing, again, samething, and then he got me down by 8 hearts?! When i wasnt even in his area i was being hit when he was on the other side and its bullshit

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Stop your pr*n download, silly.

What country do you live in?

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hardly get any lag in MCSG. I mean it was bad but it is much better now. Are you sure you're playing in the correct country's server? (EU for European countries , AU for Asia and Australia.). Really the only place you should get lag from at all times is Antarctica or Space but servers are being deployed in those places soon enough.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off, watch the language. Secondly, the servers don't suck and if you can't put up with the lag, don't play.

This is not a place for you to start raging because you died. If you want to be taken seriously, post something like "The other day, I was running around and got teleported back to where I was 5 minutes ago. I started walking again and later got teleported to the same spot and ended up getting killed because of it. This is a huge problem in my opinion; when do you think it will be fixed if possible? Thanks!"

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci