• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server is making me crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is the problem, almost every time im in a loby or map 2 there is a chance my screen will start blinking and that is a sign that my minecraft will crash.. This doesn't happen on any other minecraft server only these. Can anyone give me some advices? If im right its a java bug or something but it might be somet hing else. :(

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe you have the wrong java, or you just have to shut down some processes of your comp

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My java is the latest one, i still dont know what to do..

Dean

Career
Reaction score
All I can say is that it's not the servers, otherwise there would be a LOT more people with this issue.

Make sure you are running the vanilla client (try with no mods), and the correct java for your system, whether it would be 32bit or 64bit.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, but this isn't happening anywhere else. but its probably me you're right :oops::(

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
This happens to me. I put optifine on the lowest settings. It's done it twice, meh.

But what I really don't like is the deathmatch arena... I get around 130 FPS in the games, which, is great. But right when I hit the DM arena, it goes down to about 5-10 FPS. Lag spikes, Jumps, Staggering...it's awful.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same here killerfish, sometimes it makes me jump in the lava by accident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci