• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Server 14 no winner

Reaction score
On server 14 and 3:35 eastern time in the final death match both contestants got killed by lighting hitting them repeatedly. Pretty big problem!

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
not really a bad thing. it can end in a tie too... and it says no winner so i suppose that they programmed that into show that no one won... its like if peeta and katniss killed themselves

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Not a bug man. If you leave the center, your going to get hit by lightning. They probably were on a team and just didn't want to fight each other. Usually when I team with my friend we take what we consider the honorable way out at the final match so we don't sap each others points. We just both go jump in the lava pit by the game masters house.

Reaction score
No one left the center it was right where the chests were less than 5 blocks away from the center chests.

Reaction score
It was all lighting. hit each other maybe once they were quite far from each other when they died. it a bug since it happen the next round also.

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Not a bug man. If you leave the center, your going to get hit by lightning. They probably were on a team and just didn't want to fight each other. Usually when I team with my friend we take what we consider the honorable way out at the final match so we don't sap each others points. We just both go jump in the lava pit by the game masters house.
me and my friend take off all our armor and take turns hitting each other with the fishing pole

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci