• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SertiBacs Goodbye

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
The story of SertifiedBac.
Almost two years ago, I began to play a game known as minecraft. Not long after I bought the game, I found a server known as the Minecraft Survival Games, through youtubers such as Bajan Canadian and Tomahawk. I had started a youtube and had gotten 120 subs, which was a lot for me at the time. I played the game all day for a few months and eventually got decent. So as began to get better and more competetive in MCSG. I then decided to join my first ever clan, #Minority Owned by cf918 and Mint_Sib .

At this time I was still fairly bad, and I was completely shocked that they had let me in, I remember that they had their own server and That I could never beat any of them in a 1v1. I remember a game on holiday resort where Mint_Sib tried teaching me how to use the rod. The clan eventually disbanded after Corey and Connor left.

After this I decided to make my own clan, with me and some irl friends. We had a lot of fun and even won a few battles, The clan eventually merged with Incinerate, another clan around our level. After this merge I kept merging with other clans, eventually cutting out my irl friends. I had merged with Yurleth making a clan called ThePriviledged.

At this point I was obsessed with having a perfect record, Everytime I lost a battle I would make a new clan. ThePriviledged ended with the 2nd longest undefeated With winning the first 7 battles. My last clan with the obsession with the undefeated streak was TheRelentless which ended with another merge with #Olympians.

Olympians had many people who I am still friends with today. They were a better clan in my opinion and I thought we would be the best clan, but it fell apart with people not liking each other. They all left and I stuck with ThePast. We managed to make it into Clan Wars, and lost to Rivals 5-0. I was pretty choked about the deathmatch, but eventually let it go.

If I were to say all that happened, this thread would take me a few hours to finish, so I shall put a few of the better moments here.

- Made it to 3rd on the leaderboards

-Defeated all of the top clans, other than Forgotten

- 700 wins

And here is all my clans and the clans I have been in (In Order)
TheMinority
Iconic
Vendetta
Pulse
PulseV2
ThePriviledged
TheRelentless
ThePast
InsidiousV1
Eternity
ValorV1
InsidiousV2
Prodigious
ValorV2
Indictus
Nova
Validus
Origin
Sciron
Everlasting
Trostetic

Now for the reason I am quiting
Back a few months ago my clans were "blacklisted from leaderboards" by zeno and exo. So due to this I decided to stop owning clans and start joining clans. However, on November 4th, 2014, I have been taken from the only thing that kept me playing this block game. Clans. I was informed by zeno and exo that any clan I am in will be kicked from leaderboards, and I will not be able to participate in clan wars. If you wish to talk to me, I will occasionally be playing other games. Add my steam, SertiGod.
Peec MCSG.

And now that Im out of Clan Wars I am actually gone,

EDIT - Zeno Didnt argue when i played Clan wars, so thanks for that i guess

For a few goodbyes

NotSoulkniqht I will miss you in the alan

Cody, Your shiet at csgo, go get Swoll or sumtin cuz ur awful at MC

robbiemcfadden see u mane, glad we started to talk again towards the end

Caliswagg13 Bye bacca d00d

iFamestop Thanks for the carries

CAKoch2000 Thanks for getting picked in the last round
TheML69 Thanks for losing a 1v1 to an EU player
Kewnan Thanks for going afk in the last round of Clan Wars
cf918 Thanks for getting me into clans

Hellvay Thanks for sticking with me in the rough times. bai bacca d00
TheOnlyChanse He was number 9 player and sucked

PS - Try not to flame on this thread, yes I have done things I am not proud of but there is always 2 sides to a story
If anyone wants to have SertifiedBlocks or Zephorics for a small donation, PM me

Last edited:

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
He's finally gone the one that called Parwez a hacker bye bye bich

Just kidding, on a serious note, even though our clans fought a lot, I'll miss you, we had some great times even though I'm pretty sure you hated me. Bye :(

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
I bid you fairwell, be sure to do the same for me soon enough

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
bye nerd hav fun @ nexus

jk but it's sad to see you go. #Valor was a fun fun time for everybody, until Cozzy came into the picture, however I still had fun XD

I wish you the best of luck in your future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci