• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Selling Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Well I've decided to quit mcsg, honestly I've played way to much and it's time to leave it's been great being here with such a great community.

Now the reason I'm selling pretty much all my accounts is because I'm trying to get a lot of money to travel to another state to meet my family that I haven't seen for ages.

Ok my most valuable account is "SmooShtex" this is my main, I have a lifetime diamond donor, optifine cape, swag name and I don't know If this counts for anything but I have around 200 wins on it so I want to get about AU $90 outta that one.

My next one is "Oziiq" well there's not much about this one it's just one of my alts with an ok ratio, all I want outta this one is $25 AU.

The next one is "Qutify_" this one has a wicked name but a horrid ratio, I want to try get $25 AU.

Thanks for looking at my thread. :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked. MCGamer is not a market place to sell stuff apart from the art section.

17. You may not sell items for monitary value (such as Minecraft Accounts, In Game Ranks, or in game items) for any sort of personal gain on any of our platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci