• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

See you guys later

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
After many months of being part of the staff team unfortunately it has come to an end. I was demoted for inactivity on Wednesday. I feel horrible and ashamed I was demoted but I just couldn't stay active. After taking a leave of absence due to my uncle passing away I have been on a downward spiral ever since. I have been greatly depressed and my grades have been slipping to the point where I am almost failing.

I still have a great love for this community and moderating and I hope to come back when I get my life straightened out. I still love being a mod but some things take priority. I never imagined leaving the staff team this way and much sooner than I thought. Ill reapply once I get everything in order. And Ill make sure to stay active next time. Ill be back and stronger then ever.
Thank you for everything. You guys are like family to me. Hope to see you again soon. I look forward to returning and talking to you guys again. Stay strong guys.

Last edited:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
That sucks :/ The staff team should have understood that you have IRL problems and forgive you.... Didn't imagine that they could be so cold blooded ;-;

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
You have my condolences for your loss, Boboy. And I'm sorry to hear of your inactivity.
However, inactivity is pretty minor, and you should easily be able to reapply. I'd be happy to have you on-board again once you have straightened everything out and you feel confident in your ability to moderate once again.

That sucks :/ The staff team should have understood that you have IRL problems and forgive you.... Didn't imagine that they could be so cold blooded ;-;
We try to be as lenient as possible with IRL circumstances, but there is a point at which inactivity can no longer be excused. Instances such as this are very difficult, and it really tears at the Sr. Staff to enforce such policies, but we must take such "cold blooded" action when necessary. It sucks for everyone, but we cannot keep staff ranks on people who aren't upholding their staff responsibilities.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your uncle's passing, but hopefully when everything gets better, you're able to reapply and help serve this community again :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. I lost my step-grandmother last August and even though I only knew her for a couple of years, it was hard to adjust to being without seeing her occasionally. It also really hit my stepdad hard. See you on the team when you're all ready to come back! :]

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I am praying for you and your family. I hope to see you reapply in the future. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci