• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sections

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
We should remove this sections because no one plays :
  • UHC Words
  • ZedChase
  • Survival Bingo
  • Deadly Descents
We can replace this sections with : SG 1.8 and SG 1.9 because are a lot of hackers on SG 1.7/1.8/1.9 .Now we can have different sections for SG 1.7 , SG 1.8 and SG 1.9 . A lot of players play with hacks and 1.9 and they destroy our game play or delete 1.9 version.A lot of hackers are because we have our server on 1.9 and they can join with 1.9 hacks and our Anti-Cheat does not working for 1.9.

BRING MCSG BACK

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
UHC Worlds and ZedChase do need to be removed, I agree. But many of our players enjoy survival bingo, and it may be more popular than you think. As for Deadly Descent, most people play that if they don't want to PvP but still want to be on our server. Neither may seem popular but I think its a good idea to keep them.

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
UHC Worlds and ZedChase do need to be removed, I agree. But many of our players enjoy survival bingo, and it may be more popular than you think. As for Deadly Descent, most people play that if they don't want to PvP but still want to be on our server. Neither may seem popular but I think its a good idea to keep them.
i agree but UHC worlds should be turned into Hosted UHC instead as this will attract more players since the hit detection on mcsg is better then badlion's and you can have uhc hosts, admins etc you get it.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
i agree but UHC worlds should be turned into Hosted UHC instead as this will attract more players since the hit detection on mcsg is better then badlion's and you can have uhc hosts, admins etc you get it.
I'm sure we'd have plenty of staff willing to host them. It's been brought up several times but the administration is pretty secretive about new additions to the network.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci