• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Secret Thread Click it to see :3

Hive vs MCSG

• MCSG

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Hive

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG its back McNooch or YettiPlays

Im here to ask ALL OF MCSG PLAYERS What do you think

Hive or MCSG

Hive reasons: Minigames and crap community

MCSG reasons: SG,Miningames REALLY good community good mods good administrators perfect devs and an amazing owner

This is not to offend any one im just curous what people think about it

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
If you posted this on MCGamer's forums, obviously everyone will vote for MCGamer...

Edit: someone vote Hive for teh lols. xD

Edit 2: This post is like going on Facebook and asking people on Facebook if they prefer Facebook or Twitter...

Last edited:

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Hive is EU only, if they were other regions, like US or AU I could be persuaded to consider playing on their servers.

MCSG AU to me is a close server to me, I get around 40-70 ping (I do a lot of moving around the country, New Zealand that is.) and on top of that, I have many awesome friends on this server and love the community and the way everything functions. The one thing that makes me think mcsg is better than hive by far is the maps on MCgamer. They are much better for pvp and more variation in the theme of maps. And with this new update and all it has to offer, we shall be unstoppable!

M

MattGlowstone

Hey nooch me again, firstly I would just like to say, please watch the small amount of swear words, I know people will get all angry about this, but I just don't want you to get punished, and secondly defiantly MCSG the community is amazing, I rarely play on hive.
Yours sincerely
MattGlowstone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci