• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

scoring system in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIKReloadzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
May i ask, what is the scoring system ? i have 500 points and sometimes i gain 5 points and loose 50. I just don't get it

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you die to someone who has more points than you you lose less points and when you die to someone who has lower points than you you will lose more points. Also when you kill someone with more points than you, you will get more points and when you kill someone with lower points than you you will get less points. But the pointsystem is kinda buggy in this stage of the game so it will be improved and more balanced when the game goes out of the beta.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The scoring system is quite buggy at the moment, but its getting fixed, but it depends on who you kill or get killed by how many points you gain/lose if i'm correct

SIKReloadzzz

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok thankyou just i was confused on if i killed someone with a diamond sword i would get 5 points but if i killed someone with nothing i got a lot of points :p. i guess it is down to the players points. thankyou again

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think Chad is going to make a video about how the score system works once it's completed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci