• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB Scoreboard Error ? 8:48 PM (US EST TIME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I gte the same problem, I cant even log on.
It appears that only the US region suffers from this problem. I know you might get a really bad connection but try to connect to a different region, CA maybe? You should be able to log on the other ones perfectly.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
It appears that only the US region suffers from this problem. I know you might get a really bad connection but try to connect to a different region, CA maybe? You should be able to log on the other ones perfectly.
I attempted to write a thread about it, it is in General Support, if you could maybe take a look at it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ut-connecting-to-the-hub.118385/#post-1361388 and make sure everything is okay with it, because I do not have the ability to test the hubs right now, and don't mind that I wrote instructions on other regions too, it's just to make sure that if anything of this sort happens to another region in the future, it would already be on the forums, anyways... The reason I am asking you to go check it out, is because I find you correcting me from time to time on the forums! xD

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
This has happened to me a bunch of times and I told a sr.mod about it and they are aware of the problem. I gave them a screenshot and the problem should be getting fixed.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This has happened to me a bunch of times and I told a sr.mod about it and they are aware of the problem.
Yes, it is currently on the top of their lists as it is causing a large piece of the players unable to connect to the hubs, first unstable skins, than this? Come on MC! xD

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
As you can see it has happened to me too many times.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I attempted to write a thread about it, it is in General Support, if you could maybe take a look at it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...ut-connecting-to-the-hub.118385/#post-1361388 and make sure everything is okay with it, because I do not have the ability to test the hubs right now, and don't mind that I wrote instructions on other regions too, it's just to make sure that if anything of this sort happens to another region in the future, it would already be on the forums, anyways... The reason I am asking you to go check it out, is because I find you correcting me from time to time on the forums! xD
I read it and everything should be correct from what I know about the problem. I connected to all 8 US hubs just a moment ago, but I did not encounter any problems nor did my Minecraft crashed. But like most of the players who had or still have this problem, it does not always crash their client, just very often (which is still not a good thing). I think all of the crash reports come from US players and in addition to this, while I was playing today (on EU), my Minecraft has not crashed once and I read that some people who have the issue on US, are still able to connect to CA or AU for example without any problems. I thought that this did not occurred that much anymore, but I was wrong since it is all over the forums.

PS: I am glad you made that thread. Hopefully it reduces the amount of bug reports or threads in general regarding the "failed to load leaderboards" crash. :)

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Same problem. However when I do not use mods, it works with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci