• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

schnike's hawt routes for map 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
mmkay, I have a couple of hawt routes for map 2, so I'm going to share them with you. These are mainly centered around chests at or near the major roads, so if you're looking for some rare hidden chest secret thing, get out. Get out now.

1st route: So in a single player game districts 4-10 players should head here. Basically you go for the corn, take the stuff, do a little dance, etc. etc. Then, you head directly out of the forest in the spot around district 8. You'll come to a parking garage type thing. There is one chest, in the top of the garage. Whether you go for this chest or not is your say. This chest isn't too important. Next, you head down to the building with the weird rail tracks and piston thing inside it. It's lit by redstone torches and is behind and to the right of the parking garage. Do NOT go inside, head for the far right part with the columns. There is one chest here, take it. Most people don't know about this little dinky side chest. Now you can do either of two things (or both). You can head for the factory place (3 chests, one in blue car, one in water pit, one on top of weird thing inside) or head for the glass building at the end of the major road. (4 chests, one in tunnel, one in little house, two on roof.) Ideally, you'll want to head for the glass building thing (what the heck is that anyway) and take the four chests (including a SUPER VALUABLE one on the roof) and there is also a handy little crafting table right near it too. If you follow this route you will have enuff stuff to go after some weaker fools until you hit the corn at nighty-night time.*

*Don't hold me to this, you might not have enough stuff ;_;

Total chests: 4-9

2nd route: There's this one main road between the city and the suburbs. Run along it until you find the gas station. Grab that gas station chest. Then, you'll want to head into the forest across the street. You'll find a gravel path leading to the observatory tower, and that has a chest. If you keep following the forest, you'll find it turns into a dead forest. Uncle Joe's Sweet Pad is right at the turning point between forest and dead forest. It has one chest inside. Then, you'll head for that factory mentioned in above route. After you hit the factory, you'll go to the nuclear reactors. The one farthest from the factory has a hole with a chest right near it. Then, you'll head to that building in front of the reactors, and go for the aqueduct type thing. There's one chest hidden there. So that's this route.

Total chests: 8

3rd route: This is my desperation, crud I took the wrong road route. If you find yourself on the main road with suburbs on the left side, go forward until you reach the bridge. Under the Bridge (great Red Hot Chili Peppers song) there is a chest. Then, you can try to run along the shore until you reach the church, or head the other way. The church has 3 chests in or around it (4 if you count the one on the top of the tree), and the other way has one chest on the shore, and one chest in a small cave across the river. If you go for the church, you can also stop at @freefallfun's house, but this is not recommended. Anyway, this is a poorly developed, SOL route. :3

Total chests: 3-7

Hope you enjoy these finely made routes.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice, would be nice to see pictures because I know myself seeing something is alot easyier to understand, as " a picture can tell 1000 words "

James D.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Nice, would be nice to see pictures because I know myself seeing something is alot easyier to understand, as " a picture can tell 1000 words "

James D.
yeah I tried to explain the buildings as best I could, but you're right, a picture would tell it a lot better. If you need to know about some of my buildings I mentioned I could give a more in-depth description on them too.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yeah I tried to explain the buildings as best I could, but you're right, a picture would tell it a lot better. If you need to know about some of my buildings I mentioned I could give a more in-depth description on them too.
I have my own route, just wanted to see how other people play the game.

James D.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I have my own route, just wanted to see how other people play the game.

James D.
you know instead of typing James D. at the end of everything you could just give yourself a signature ;_;

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you know instead of typing James D. at the end of everything you could just give yourself a signature ;_;
I will make a signature, only because you asked me to. I do enjoy typing my own name at teh end of posts :p

James D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci