• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sandster Survival Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandster321

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a map made out of 7 different bioms and it has an NPC village. despite the map being reather small there is plenty to explore. If this map makes it on to MCSG then I will plan to make more maps. Here is some pictures to give you an idea of what the map looks like

Corner Copiea
2013-03-23_09.39.14.png

Birds Eye Veiw
2013-03-23_09.39.36.png

Prymid
2013-03-23_09.40.05.png

The Noobs House
2013-03-23_09.40.26.png

Volcano
2013-03-23_09.40.52.png

Download HERE

Attachments

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
its better than youre terrible boring map breeze island
He was just giving you some reasonable crit try not to be too insulting. As for your map, I'm not sure how much time you put into to it but next time you try to make a map try putting in more time, think about your theme and try not to use default terrain. Then you may make a really nice map.

sandster321

Spectator
Reaction score
He was just giving you some reasonable crit try not to be too insulting. As for your map, I'm not sure how much time you put into to it but next time you try to make a map try putting in more time, think about your theme and try not to use default terrain. Then you may make a really nice map.
what is non default terrain is it genarated by world edit or somthing and i agree withb what he said

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
what is non default terrain is it genarated by world edit or somthing and i agree withb what he said
You use world edit, it allows you to make more dynamic and epic terrain. I suggest you watch some tutorials on how to use it though before you start making anything.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
its better than youre terrible boring map breeze island
This comment made me laugh. Your terribly terribly childish comment made me freaking laugh. Static gave you some honest thoughts on your map, and you say something dumb like that? Seriously, are you eight?

Back on topic, the map has an extremely huge lack of detail, and Vanilla terrain is never good. Also, don't ever expect your map to get accepted, no one shall think like that before alot of people have said that they like your map.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well since you like to insult people who criticize you:
This map sucks.
It looks like it's made by a person who has no fingers.
You need to go back to school cuz you can't spell , I mean 'Corner Copiea' LOOOOOL!!!
Your probably to stupid to download a skin since your steve and the 'noob' house probably was your best build.
Im finished now.
Go back to the society of stupid people.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well since you like to insult people who criticize you:
This map sucks.
It looks like it's made by a person who has no fingers.
You need to go back to school cuz you can't spell , I mean 'Corner Copiea' LOOOOOL!!!
Your probably to stupid to download a skin since your steve and the 'noob' house probably was your best build.
Im finished now.
Go back to the society of stupid people.
Lawl, what happened to being happy?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe this thread has run its course, OP if you wish to make another thread containing the map then go ahead but the vanilla terrain and lack of buildings will probably not net you an official MCSG tag.

And if you are going to post the map again, do not flame and get angry when someone provides you with some useful, non derogatory advice like Static did.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci