• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sad goodbye to MCSG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

supdjoxy

Spectator
Reaction score
So, i never thought i would be writing this, but I guess that this is my goodbye post to mcsg, because I got permabanned, since some little fans of Huahwi reported me while i was fighting me, I was running shaders and lagging and i was just spam clicking and he killed me, and then accused me of hacking when he saw my w/l ratio which was actually really rude.
Also, i have to talk about the Sr. Staff which is always on teamspeak just talking to friends and they're never here to help, they just go in DO not poke mode and just talk to friends and not do their job which is so dumb and irresponsible of them, Admins, you should get the sr. mods in orde but I can't do anything about that, but what I wanted to say, if I ever get a new account I will most likely get back into mcsg, but I don't see that happening any time soon because I'm flat broke.
But mcsg, thanks for all the friends I med and all the fun I had on the servers <3
So yeah this was a little rant/good bye message.

Bye again.
-Dj [heydjoxy]

Almightykiller

Spectator
Reaction score
So, i never thought i would be writing this, but I guess that this is my goodbye post to mcsg, because I got permabanned, since some little fans of Huahwi reported me while i was fighting me, I was running shaders and lagging and i was just spam clicking and he killed me, and then accused me of hacking when he saw my w/l ratio which was actually really rude.
Also, i have to talk about the Sr. Staff which is always on teamspeak just talking to friends and they're never here to help, they just go in DO not poke mode and just talk to friends and not do their job which is so dumb and irresponsible of them, Admins, you should get the sr. mods in orde but I can't do anything about that, but what I wanted to say, if I ever get a new account I will most likely get back into mcsg, but I don't see that happening any time soon because I'm flat broke.
But mcsg, thanks for all the friends I med and all the fun I had on the servers <3
So yeah this was a little rant/good bye message.

Bye again.
-Dj [heydjoxy]
I find it EXTREMELY unfair that just because your well known in the community, you get an unfair advantage when it comes to bans. if someone such as Ilytiger would have been accused of hacking with little to know evidence, his ban would be appealed, yet when someone such as me or DJ get banned because someone famous in the community says we hacked there's no way out of it. I think that the bann should be appealed being there really is no actual evidence that it was hack and not just lag. just a thought. I'm also a witness to this. I've seen DJ's perspective and it actually was lag.

Almightykiller

Spectator
Reaction score
I honestly think the Admins should reconsider there decision and not base it off of popularity of the player. Any mod care to discuss this?

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I find it EXTREMELY unfair that just because your well known in the community, you get an unfair advantage when it comes to bans. if someone such as Ilytiger would have been accused of hacking with little to know evidence, his ban would be appealed, yet when someone such as me or DJ get banned because someone famous in the community says we hacked there's no way out of it. I think that the bann should be appealed being there really is no actual evidence that it was hack and not just lag. just a thought. I'm also a witness to this. I've seen DJ's perspective and it actually was lag.
He's well known? He has 4 posts, also if there is clear evidence he would be banned, if he wants to be unabanned he can make a dispute, but so far if there is solid evidence they should be banned.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And how do we believe you? I'd take Huahwi's word over yours, because he has earned respect. Post a ban dispute, and if it really is wrong you should be unbanned.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Let's not assume that the sr. staff don't do their jobs. I know for a fact that they work harder than most anyone else in this community. Also, as Fusion said, using an alt account to bypass a ban is against the rules. And Almightykiller, That is not the kind of thing to say or assume. There have been plenty of people who were banned who were also popular. Take Bajan Canadian for example. Thread locked as this will only cause further argument. You may PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci