• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ryanchandler-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanchandler

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Ryan Chandler
Your Age: 14
Your Minecraft Username: RyanChandler22
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No
Past administration or moderation experiences: None
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If someone were spamming, using caps, using inappropriate language, or advertising, I would warn them once. If they reply specifically to me a nasty comment or the same message, I would ban them for however much time is necessary. If they do it again, not seeing the warning, I would warn them again. The third time I will ban them for however much time is necessary depending on the event. If a player was hacking or using a modded client, I would ban them immediately for however much time is necessary depending on the event. If there is any other type of rule breaking, I would warn them at least once, depending on event, then ban them for a reasonable period of time.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I really love this Minecraft community and I would like to help it in any way I can. I have the time and efforts required for this task, and I believe that I could help this community in many ways.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: My presence would show the MCSG community what all the problems are and how we can fix it. I believe that with my presence in this community, I could show all problems and we will fix them together.
Do you have the ability to record video?: No
Do you own a microphone?: Yes
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: Over the summer I can spend at least 2 hours every weekday on servers, and will be on the forums at least 1 hour per day. Once the summer ends, I may have less time, but I know for sure that I can put in time at least every other day for 2 hours or so.
Where are you located?: I live in Loveland, CO, 80537 in the Mountain West time zone.
I Ryan Chandler, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong place and this is a very short application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci