• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rustic Ruins

How would you rate this map?

• 9-10 really well built and fun to play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-8 pretty well done but could use improvement (please leave a comment)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 5-6 Its ok but there are a few things I dont like (please leave a comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 Poorly built, slightly enjoyable, things NEED to change (please leave a comment)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 1-2 Lame map with bad features and not fun to play at all (please leave a comment)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
This a map I have been working on for a while, it is getting close to being done but I am requesting heavy feedback on liked and disliked features. It has a lot of traps and features only some of which are featured in the pictures below. e:
2013-05-13_17.38.56.png
The cornocopia
2013-05-13_17.43.29.png
A rock filled with parkour and nice things
2013-05-13_17.44.40.png
An underground continuation of a river
2013-05-13_17.49.00.png
Parkour in a lake, harder then it looks
2013-05-13_17.47.34.png
The frozen jungle with the really tall tree
2013-05-13_17.47.46.png
Some of the ruins chests, and of course traps

Like I said these are just a few things and there are many more not shown so download the map and try it, Im sure you will enjoy it but like I said please give me feedback on liked and disliked features. Or a better/more appropriate name for the map :D
EDIT: It wont let me upload the map, Is there a certain format i need? for now the map can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2riqwj09jg1054t OH and it has a radius of 300 meters (blocks) if that helps OH and about 90ish chests, If you want all the locations just message me .

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
The builds are dull, the terraforming looks hand built, it's not a very enjoyable map In my opinion.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
I guess the idea is nice, but just work on that little bit of detail. Like the big tree looks like it was made with WEdit and the lake parkour is uninspiring. But I'm sure if you keep working on it you'll be fine!

Good luck with it! <3

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It looks pretty good but here's a tip, If you have world edit make the terraforms out of stone then make a region selection and do //overlay grass. This makes it a lot more realistic and it looks more professional. Another thing, stick with 1 biome. If you change those things it would look great.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea, and spawn is really cool with the half swamp half plains. what needs to change is the parkour, the lake its in is a very predictable shape, shake it up a bit, also the underwater river shouldn't have redstone torches, it should be dark and ominous, and last thing, you should make your ruins out of a random mix of mossy, cracked, or normal stonebricks, stone looks a little bland. again the idea's great and so is spawn so don't change those. :)

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
I like the idea, and spawn is really cool with the half swamp half plains. what needs to change is the parkour, the lake its in is a very predictable shape, shake it up a bit, also the underwater river shouldn't have redstone torches, it should be dark and ominous, and last thing, you should make your ruins out of a random mix of mossy, cracked, or normal stonebricks, stone looks a little bland. again the idea's great and so is spawn so don't change those. :)
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate comments like this that help me make my map better Ill make sure to fix this kind of stuff

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate comments like this that help me make my map better Ill make sure to fix this kind of stuff
no problem. ;) Also if you want to help with my map I could help with yours to. :D

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
no problem. ;) Also if you want to help with my map I could help with yours to. :D
I would Love to help, and I would love help. just message me the IP or something, and do you have skype? if you do add me, my skype name is realitysuccs

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci