• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rocky Mountain SG

Would you like to see this map added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow, impressive. I enjoy this. It stays true to the good ol' spirit of the survival games.

Any redstone/traps?

L

Lululioness

Eh it's alright. The ravine, villages and lake thingy with stone around it are a bit ugleh.

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
The big tree could use some more detail. The archway behind the boat could look more natural and the fjord is a bit too flat, the walls down to the fjord is basically just straight down.

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
The big tree could use some more detail. The archway behind the boat could look more natural and the fjord is a bit too flat, the walls down to the fjord is basically just straight down.
I agree I need to work on the big tree but keep in mind its not done (work in progress). also with the walls of the fjord going straight down, that's what a fjord is. but the map does need improvement so keep the constructive criticism up. ;)

Eh it's alright. The ravine, villages and lake thingy with stone around it are a bit ugleh.
atleast tell me what I can improve, don't just blindly call a weeks worth of work straight up ugly.

Triple post !
fixed. :p

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
Steep sides isn't straight down!

And the picture you posted of a fjord doeasn't look like the one you made in Minecraft at all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci