• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

rkettenstock - Resignation from Moderator

rkettenstock

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Although it has been a short 2-3 months moderating the servers, I have decided to step down from my position. Ever since I started playing MCSG around a year ago, I made it a personal goal of mine to become a moderator in one year's time, and I achieved that. There isn't a main reason as to why I'm doing this, other than the fact that I just do not find moderating fun like I used to. Although I may not have left the legacy that I would have liked, I feel like I became a fun, professional, yet approachable mod that no one was afraid of. I have noticed that I haven't felt the drive to put in 110% effort anymore, and found myself coming on the servers and TeamSpeak less and less. Once I realized that I am not giving it my all anymore, I thought it was time to step down. I don't want to turn into the type of moderator that has their rank but doesn't make a difference in the community, even if it's in little ways every single day. I used to rush home from school every day just to come on the MCSG servers and make it a fun and safe place for all players, but now I'm lucky if I find myself on once a day. This isn't goodbye all together, but goodbye to being a staff member. I love this server and how it has become my escape from reality for close to a whole year now. I never thought I would be leaving the staff team this fast, but it's the right action to take. I'd like to thank the whole community for respecting and encouraging me, but these specific people who helped me in every way that they could:

gamertagcody - We became moderator on the same day and I will never forget that. Thanks for always setting a good example for me to follow :)
itsjulesdude - When I was new as a moderator, your small pieces of advice was very helpful to me and I'll never forget your drive to help people.
JeremyTyler - We became good friends really quickly and I consider you one of my best mod friends where we can be professional yet laugh and have fun.

Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity I will never forget, goodbye :)

-Robert

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This is going to be a bit awkward, but you were a mod? O_O

Aside from that, it's still sad to see any moderator leave, bye :c

_____kitty_____

Spectator
Reaction score
I LOVE YOU ROBS<3 I'll never forget the night you got mod, and when we all nearly threw up with excitement. We were so happy for you. I'm really proud of you for achieving your goal and getting mod, ilysm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci