• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP Josh

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, Today my dear friend Josh or some of you know him by "JoshyDoesYT" committed suicide. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew because it would be sad for him to be gone in the community without a Goodbye, and that's why i'm making this thread. I will explain into detail. Josh was going threw a lot of bullying at school, he used to skype me all the time and telling me how it's getting to much, i always tried to prevent him from doing anything stupid. But he wouldn't listen, He was found by his mother... I won't go into what he did to get out of this world because it's physically impossible for me to type it... But he did leave a note. You're wondering how i know about this note, one of his Irl friends told me, I don't know exactly what is says but i wish Josh the best up there in heaven, he was an amazing person and always helped me threw ruff times. I'm so upset that i couldn't stop him.. i feel as if it's my fault. he was only 14... I just want to let people know that even if you don't mean what you say whether it be IRL or on a Computer, It may not have the biggest affect on you but on others it could change their life... So before you type something that you may regret later on think about this thread and what happened to my best friend because of stupid bullies...
#RIPJosh
Hopefully i'll meet you up there soon Josh, i love you <3!

Rooonann

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I do hope you are coping alright. If you need to talk to somebody I'm just a inbox away on the forums. If you are feeling depressed, and considering suicide. There are so many people out there that are willing to help you... Therapists, pastoral assistants at school, teachers, parents, friends... Even online friends, or people you see on the forums that are nice people. These people will all be there for you, you just need to ask for help, that support. And it is there for you... Just remember you are a worth while person in this world. We are all unique in this word, we are all different.

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I do hope you are coping alright. If you need to talk to somebody I'm just a inbox away on the forums. If you are feeling depressed, and considering suicide. There are so many people out there that are willing to help you... Therapists, pastoral assistants at school, teachers, parents, friends... Even online friends, or people you see on the forums that are nice people. These people will all be there for you, you just need to ask for help, that support. And it is there for you... Just remember you are a worth while person in this world. We are all unique in this word, we are all different.

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
I was gonna say I'm right here, but this is serious so I'm sorry for your loss ;~;

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Aw dude, sorry for your lose. I just wish I could have talked to him before he did it. Some people just need to know how much someone cares about them. If there's anything to say to you DerpySpiderman it's good job. You stood by him and were friends with him when everyone else bullied him. Remember, it's not over in the least. He's got an eternal life ahead of him.

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry about Josh ... I hope you feel better, did he usually play on US, CA, EU or AU? Feel Better

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It certainly a painful situation to be in when you find out about the loss of a very good friend. Furthermore, to understand the circumstances of people being harassed by others, and having fallen victim to it. As previously stated before, we are still willing to be there for you if you are under any negative influence. Because as a victim of bullying myself, at not circumstances do people have any right to bully others, and no one deserves to be hurt because of that. If you ever need anything, feel free to private message me. And I am extremely sorry for what had occurred to Josh. I just wish that such matters didn't occur to him, he must have been a wonderful friend, and may he rest peacefully. :'(

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
Aw dude, sorry for your lose. I just wish I could have talked to him before he did it. Some people just need to know how much someone cares about them. If there's anything to say to you DerpySpiderman it's good job. You stood by him and were friends with him when everyone else bullied him. Remember, it's not over in the least. He's got an eternal life ahead of him.
Thank you so much... I'm actually going to his funeral today.

Sorry about Josh ... I hope you feel better, did he usually play on US, CA, EU or AU? Feel Better
What does it matter if he played AU or EU, people these days....

Last edited by a moderator:

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
It's awful and tragic that bullying and harassment drove your friend to suicide. He certainly did not deserve to die this way because of the harm that others inflicted on him, and I hope he at least felt some kind of happiness from the time he spent with you. Rest in peace, Josh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci