• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES RF8: Pirate's Refuge

RF8

• Gr8

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No M8

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am happy to finally present you with Red Forest's 8th map in our map series entitled: Pirates Refuge. This is part of a dual map update from Red Forest with Winds of Change 2, check it out here- http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/winds-of-change-2-on-darker-tides.235813/

-Fireworks-

In this map we really wanted to push a different play style than other maps, hopefully getting some unique pvp experiences. The map consists of a mix of thin winding streets and wide open expanses such as the beach areas. There is also the opportunity to parkour extensively over the rooftops of the city! Providing new and unique gameplay.

Map Concept-

For the setting of the map, we thought it would be cool to have a safe haven of pirates, a pirate town under some kind of seige. First we developed a building style, we wanted all the buildings to resemble each other and look relatively uniform to tie in to each other. Then we fleshed out the map with the jungle sections and the various ships and secret areas!

Storyline-

The city is under siege. The last refuge for pirates. We must make our final stand for our freedom.

Will you get your freedom? or be left behind in the ashes.

Trailer-

Screenshots-

Info-

The map is roughly 250 in radius, surrounded in water but the majority of the map is landlocked. There are about 60 tier 2's and many tier 1's scattered across the map. There is a redstone puzzle. A huge parkour system across the rooftops of the map. All buildings have detailed interiors!

Special thanks to Mauro for creating the awesome trailer and getting the screenshots for us!

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
omq i thought this was a ukfire map from hive

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing map, good luck guys! :)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well this map IS fire so I guess you're not wrong
Thanks for bring me Back to the dayz when i played hive with 300 ms and barely knowing how to craft arrows

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
This map is proof that, even after the issue we have had (server broke), red forest still has the force and creativity to keep making original maps. Well done guys :)

Also you guys might wanna climb on top of the anchor at spawn for some extra loot :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci