• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RF Chronicles- WE NEED YOU!

RF Chronicles

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Down at Red Forest HQ, for a while now we have been considering the "RF Chronicles" project, we want to start a machinima series on the RF Storylines to go into the story in more depth since we think the stories are great and it would be really fun exploring them further. Each map would consist of an 8 episode miniseries starting with Moonbase 9!

Here is a short promo for you -

But what do we need from you? We are only going to do this project if there is a lot of support for it since its going to take a lot of effort in its creation with set design, voice actors, in game models, graphics, artwork, editing etc. If we can hit 100 in the yes column we will start production of the first 8 episodes and then depending on the success of the first season, we may continue into further seasons! So if you are behind this project give us a yes and get your friends involved!

If you are interested in helping in the project leave that in the poll aswell, if we hit the 100 yes votes we will be doing casting calls looking for people to help!!

Thanks for reading-

Nine

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This sort of thing is actually something I am looking forward to, I would love to see this happen! c:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The Red Forest Chronicles? Sounds interesting!

I think that this would be a great way to interest the players in the maps themselves.
Sure, we may look at screenshots of the maps with Shaders and say "oooh, this looks pretttyyyy", but does the average player consider the story behind the map?
It's like looking at a painting and saying that it is beautifully drawn, but not taking into consideration the time and effort put into the painting, and what inspired the painter to create something so magnificent.

I think that if we were able to, perhaps the MCGamer YouTube channel could pitch in and spotlight the series. With luck, perhaps have their artist(s) create an opening scene for the episodes?
ChadTheDJ

And of course, if you need an extra hoof, you know how to contact me. :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
This looks like an awesome idea. I definitely think it should be featured by the MCG Youtube channel, since it does not produce much content in the first place.

This should help players gain an appreciation for these awesome maps by one of MCG's best (if not the best) build team.

I could help with voice acting, set design, and plot line stuff, if you want. The plot line is very important and needs input from a lot of people. I definitely think Moonbase needs a dramatic storyline, rather than something really action-packed.

One aspect you might also need help on is music. The music can make or break a movie, so make sure you get fitting background music for these episodes.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Riperoni RF chronicles, didn't get enough interest sadly but we will likely get the people who were interested in helping on a different (related) project,

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This is why Red Forest won 1st on the MCGamer awards, take note Team Elite :p
Srsly doe, I would love to make a soundtrack for this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci