• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkword

Spectator
Reaction score
How about, when one gets several kills in a row, they get special items. This could be done in the place of a sponsor.

2 kills: Leather Armour
3 kills: Iron sword
4 kills: Bow/Arrows
5 kills: Iron Armour
6 kills: Flint/Steel (fire traps)
7 kills: Various splash potions
8/up: Etc Etc

Well?

Arkandji

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe killing a player is not necessarily due to being much higher skilled than the other but rather having stronger equipment most of the time.
Therefore, rewarding somebody for being already stronger is not necessarily the best idea. Besides, those bonuses you were mentioning arent really much of a suitable improvement in my eyes.
Especially since you already get all the stuff the one you defeat is dropping on death. That should be reward enough to kill somebody.

HSenor

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about a physical reward, or one that will give you an advantage, but possibly a reward system that allows you to gain a new rank. Basically get you bragging rights. :p

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Chests add a sort of mystery element to the game, it can make a player with terrible items win and a player with good items better...just like the book and movie!

think about the over powered players as districts 1-4 (or 5 idk) and think of the under powered ones as districts (5 idk) 6-12.

I mean anything can happen, even katniss won in the books :p

HSenor

Spectator
Reaction score
Chests add a sort of mystery element to the game, it can make a player with terrible items win and a player with good items better...just like the book and movie!

think about the over powered players as districts 1-4 (or 5 idk) and think of the under powered ones as districts (5 idk) 6-12.

I mean anything can happen, even katniss won in the books :p
You are talking about chance, I was talking about winning rewards that give you an advantage.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
You are talking about chance, I was talking about winning rewards that give you an advantage.
I'm simply explaining why we use the random chest rather then the rewards, for those who get better items in the beginning will surely win. With random chests there's more chances of someone who grabbed bad stuff at the beginning come out victorious

Tryo

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that would give the game an unfair advantage for some people.
I don't like the idea. The chests are good enough. :3

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
That would be cool, like the killstreaks in CoD. It might give an advantage, but the best players would already have the items so they wouldn't get unfair bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci