• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Revamped Survival Games 1 - Team Revamped

Should the map "Revamped Survival Games 1" be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

EhCanadianBacon

Awesome! The map was originally called Odin Mine , I missed it so much since it was one of the first maps I played, I'd love yo have it back, it's like a stony solar frost however add map trailers and screenshots etc
I said the same thing about the stony Solar Frost thing :]

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you should add some more open space to fight on. It seems too crowded. Besides that, I think it looks pretty cool :)

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
From what I see, seems to be a decent map. I'd like to see some more screenshots in general, more specifically some overhead screenshots.

E

EhCanadianBacon

From what I see, seems to be a decent map. I'd like to see some more screenshots in general, more specifically some overhead screenshots.
We are in the process of getting more screenshots. They should be up soon :]

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I swear its just a little edited version of lost mine.... and we all know what happened to that map

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Change the name. It sounds like you've revamped SG1, which you haven't. Think of something more original.

Reaction score
Now that you've put the video in I think everyone can get a better perspective of the map. The video shows how beautiful it is and how much fun it would be to play on it. :3

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
If you don't like the map, please tell us why! We would love to know how to make it better! If you do like it! Tell us what you like about it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci