• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Returning...? (Semi-Long)

Does this thread and my existence in MCG mean anything to you

• Yes

• No

• potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Well. My first real post that means something since December 2013. Feels like a long time, maybe that's because it is... Anyways, for the low percentage of people that actually recognize me from October 2012-January 2014, hello, to anyone else, hi.

So MCSG was a big part of my life, the most indulged community and group of friends I've ever had, but something pulled me away from it, and now I'm being reeled back in. Every since January, my life has been different, a brighter outside, but still a large hole in the middle that slowly eats away from me every day. I miss the days of MCSG in its prime time. The days of Forum surfing and recognizing faces, to the games themselves that brought intensity and satisfaction.

I never really said I was leaving, I just did, and I felt like no one really cared. I got no goodbyes, no farewells, and nothing really that said that I had left at least some mark in this once thriving community. Still, skype had all the friendly faces popping in my alerts every day, and I dreaded ever leaving, but nothing pulled me back.

Until...Now.

Back in September I started playing back with my old friend, VirtualSpark. Not on MCSG, but casual minigames of Mineplex. As time progressed, I felt as if I had something with Minceraft again. More and more, the server logo popping up in my list in Multiplayer kept on inviting me in.

*A return* **Maybe** ***This sentence is pointless***

Yesterday, Captain | Lqzer with a few others and I played his final games on his two year anniversary. Something about that game, with the full diamond armor, and my best friend, put me on edge and stressed me for the entire day about returning to the spot here I once was.

Even if I don't come back fully, I still know I can't resist the urge for at least one game a week, as the nostalgia bites away at me, and makes me regret the decision I did at the beginning of this year. (It's the end of 2014 already? Jeez I feel old) But just minutes before I created this thread, a small conversation on my profile with EricParazak makes me think that there's a slim chance that a return from an American narwhal might be in order. I'm completely new to what's changed over the past year, and the stats reset on the horizon would pump the adrenaline if I was to return.

The forums have been the most magical place of MCSG, as it's void of hackers and the best part of the community hangs out here. So I thought if there's a possibility of my return, it would have to start here, with my REAL friends. So to conclude, I really feel as there's nothing that can seal this gap in my life, except MCG. Things have changed, but the community I know and love is still in here somewhere, and I want to relive what I went through during the best time of my life. <3

So...Should I join what I felt was the best thing that's ever been apart of my life? I don't care if you don't know me, but MCSG means so much to me that all of you are my friends.

people meaningful to my decision to make this thread and believe in MCSG once again:
Captain | Lqzer
Denster91
VirtualSpark
The Arena Master
mikag35 |
EricParazak
Mooclan
_MK_
All others I know and love from this community

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score