• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Respect Staff and Community Members!

Agree with thread?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSG (or MCG now I guess) has grown significantly since it was a very tightly knit community with little amounts of hackers and no tryhards, being a place where most people knew each other and played more respectively. Now that we are two+ years strong things are bound to change. As new people come in and the server becomes more popular, a smaller portion of the total population is active outside of the ingame realm. More and more people will pour in that don't care about the MCSG community, maybe because it isn't their main server. A lot of people who say rude or disrespectful comments like these tend to be younger and less mature kids who have little respect for authority.

Like I said before, as we get bigger, we'll get more competitive and less people will become active in the community, sadly enough. But at least were growing and with more people comes more money. More money equals more cool stuff and more cool stuff equals more happy players. Then more happy players leads to new players and maybe this next new generation of MCSG players will be more active in the community!

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I have been in the MCGamer community for almost a year now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to point out some very key things and hopefully this does get seen by an admin or Chad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Staff Disrespect-

I have seen a lot (I mean a lot) of staff disrespect.

Daily on the MCSG servers I constantly see staff disrespect! This is something that needs to be taken a lot more seriously then it already is. Players everyday are constantly being rude and disrespectful to staff. I am constantly hearing things such as, You do not do your job, You need to be demoted, You are scum & Do not tell me what to do. These are things that should lead to 1 warning and an automatic mute. The staff are taking and removing Hackers and malicious players from our servers everyday! Just because they do not publicly announce that they have given punishment to the player who broke MCGamer rules does not mean they are not doing their job. So with that said, Please do not say the things listed above to staff. If you think you could be a staff member then apply.. If you get denied there is a reason why you have been denied and you need to understand that. You need to respect all staff members because they are removing bad things from our community as much as they possibly can. You all have to understand that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Community Disrespect-

Everyday multiple times a day I see players calling people very rude and discriminatory names! This is another thing that should be taken a lot more seriously. This is Cyber-Bullying. Calling people names and constantly being rude and mean to a player can cause a lot of stress to a person. This has to be taken seriously. Also this goes the same thing for targeting a players consistently because of dislike. This is something that in my eyes I think should be a long length ban. These are all forms of Cyber-Bullying and they should be taken extremely serious! Society is so used to the bullying people deal with. Well MineCraft is a place where people should be taken away from it all, meaning that in OUR MCGamer community we need to prevent this. If you see any type of disrespect or rude comments please screenshot it and report it immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly-

Staff, I want this to be seen by all staff members and chad. I want to change the way these things are handled and really would like to maybe get a rule change. Please support this and share it to all the staff, Sr.staff, developers & chad! This post is not disrespecting the current MCGamer rules but it is a suggestion and an opinion I would like everyone to see! Everyone please do not cause flame or argue on this post it needs to be seen! Thank you everyone for reading
:) <3
-xCutieKatx
I wouldn't say disrespecting Staff would be taken any bit more serious than when a player is given disrespect, it's still disrespect, and they don't care really... I guess a lot get used to it, and are more than happy to take disciplinary action. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci