• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resistance - Modern Warfare 3 Map

Would you like to see this map be built?

• No, I would rather see a different Call of Duty map (leave which one in comments down below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neondestroyer43

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys. I had an idea to recreate my favorite map from my favorite Call of Duty. I wanted to recreate Modern Warfare 3's map of Resistance. Now since making a map from Call of Duty would be rather small, Call of Duty's maps have structures that extend beyond the playing field. Since that is the case, this will allow for me to make a map of around a 250-300 block radius. Here are some pictures from the game:

mw3-mp-map-layout-resistance.jpg

When this map was made, this wasn't random buildings made and stuck in front of the famous Parisian icon, the Eiffel Tower. The map was made off of what Paris really looks like in front of the Eiffel Tower.

If you think this looks cool and believe it would work, or have suggestions, feel free to tell me. I am curious. I love this map and feel like everyone would too. Have a good day :)

Nickz

Previously known as: 'NickMaBoi'
Reaction score
omg that would be such a sick map! I would luv to help in the making of that :3

xNateeeeee

Tribute
Reaction score
But, would (the people who made cod) allow it or is it copy right?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci