• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignations: PinnuSwirl & 8xray

Status
Not open for further replies.

8xray

Experienced
Reaction score
Well we all know that this was going to come sooner or later. More than a year ago my girlfriend PinnuSwirl and I thought it would be an amazing idea to join the staff team of the community. To be honest, I did not think we would stick around for so long, but we did. Over the year we have made many friends that we are grateful for. Our interest has dropped in the server and it just isn't the same as it was a year ago. For the players that have been around since last year, you might have seen our red names floating around in the hub. We were always ready to help at any time.

Here are some of the amazing people we have met in the past year. Sorry if we forget to add you, this letter was done under 15 minutes because my girlfriend wants to get Taco Bell. We came in together, we're leaving together. Farewell McGamer.

@Severity : Zach, we're so thankful to have such an amazing person in our life as you. Thank you for all the great times baby, also remember #DaFamily.

NolenNox : Nox, you were the first person we actually clicked with. Thanks for always being there for us & keeping up with our craziness.

DreamNoodle : Josh, you're an amazing guy and an amazing friend. I know we will see you around in other servers, we should play Gmod together sometimes.

@Azule : Azule, thanks for the great times, you're a very funny person and we love you for that. Thanks for all the late night gaming

TotalDramaTony: Tony, you're sooo amazing. Thanks for the laughs and good times. You make a better Beyonce than Beyonce herself.

@iSilver : Silver, you're one of our first friends. Thanks so much for being so sweet & a great role model. We're so glad you got a new computer because otherwise you were just lagging in the hub. Hahaha anyways, thanks for being yourself!

CAm : Cam, even though we never got a chance to know you personally, you were our favorite moderator, then Senior moderator and then admin. Thanks for dealing with our craziness, we've seen you grow over the year and are so proud to say that you are truly the best this server can have.

@AquaTech Michael, you are such a funny senior moderator, thanks for being there to help out the community.

@LeviThePotato : Levi! We knew you when we first became moderators. You're such a sweet and amazing person, please don't change!

One last thing... in the end we came, we saw, we helped out to the best of our capabilities and we fought plenty of battles. We will still be around, somewhat. If you see us in the hub feel free to say 'hello'. If you see ONE of us in a game, you better watch out because the other will be very close by as we never play without each other. Thanks for all the good games and good times. We hope the server still moves forward, and as always.. may the odds be ever in your favor.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Thanks for helping us all out in the community! It's a shame to see you go, but thanks again. :)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it is awesome that you wrote it from the "we" perspective. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do in life! You guys seem like an awesome couple.

Reaction score
You guys are some of the nicest moderators I've ever met, and I know we didn't talk too much but it means a lot to me you mentioned me! <3 I'm sad to see you guys go after being here for so long but if it doesn't meet your interests, find something that makes you two both happy! (And not just eachother. ;)) I love you guys, I hope you guys stay together until your hearts can no longer beat for eachother, and have the best of luck in both of your lives! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci