• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Justin or Victimized. Today I am resigning from MCSG, and there are a few reasons for it. For instance, I am falling behind in school by playing MCSG. It is hurting my grades, and I simply don't have time. I love the community, but it is getting to the point where I can't moderate because I have no time with school and sports.
Our football team is still in the playoffs for high school, and I've had practice every day since June, so it's hard to have time to do both. I would like to thank everyone who made this possible for me to be a moderator here, my time here has been fun. I hope to return someday, thank you everyone<3

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Justin or Victimized. Today I am resigning from MCSG, and there are a few reasons for it. For instance, I am falling behind in school by playing MCSG. It is hurting my grades, and I simply don't have time. I love the community, but it is getting to the point where I can't moderate because I have no time with school and sports.
Our football team is still in the playoffs for high school, and I've had practice every day since June, so it's hard to have time to do both. I would like to thank everyone who made this possible for me to be a moderator here, my time here has been fun. I hope to return someday, thank you everyone<3
Thank you for your time as mod here :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Victimized it was so awesome being waiting buddies with you, it was a shame we didn't get closer. I wish you luck with the playoffs and I wish you the best of luck woth your future endeavours.

Love you man,

as always; #ModSquad.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember I was waiting with you, or talked to you quite a bit when you were waiting.

Best of luck :(

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's been an awesome time being waiting buddies for you, as we had an awesome time wondering when we would get our interview. I wish you best of luck in football! :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really sucks seeing you go... You seemed like a great moderator, and we as a community are grateful for your services. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and may you be the best at football. <33

Snooked

Experienced
Reaction score
That was really touching, I hope you don't fail school. GG NO RE. HA GOT'EM

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to a user replying to this thread that has not been discussed in a year so I am going to lock this thread.

Please keep in mind not to necro post on threads in the future. Have a great day here on the MCGamer Network!

NP:TL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci