• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Request: Coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not so sure about posting this here, but since there aren't no other place to put it...

Whilst in a 1v1 within arena 1 with SunGodMonkey, whilst he had fire protection, protection and a god bow pratically... whilst I was geared with protection II, with a very neat sword and some healing potions because I knew it was going to be needed. The fight was in my favor, he was set in lava and I had put in a plenty more hits then he had to me. The problem though, at the last moment of the fight, his called in his teammate into the scheduled 1v1, TheSoulCairn to finish me off with him, who managed to do so. SunGod replying with "I should of brought my god apples :p" "well, thanks for the stuff :D" Nothing personally, but unfair. There isn't a rule against it so I'm going to get some payback ;)

I am requesting "Excorcists" coordinates, for 20k and a few diamonds, enchants... basically... I'm going to pay them a little visit.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Go Shaun! Sorry I can't help you but I hope you succeed get revenge

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
I hate all the deu-*meanies* that were your friend and they are in your faction for a long time and they are trusted but they betray you and sell your cords. Happened to me. I lost 3 stacks of diamond , pro 4 armor, and got sword and pickaxe. Sux :( if I find it I will give you cords, but I want to help raid it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci